Are you an alumni of Interdistrict School of Arts and Communication (ISAAC) in New London, CT? Would you like to reconnect and network with other classmates? Do you want to learn more about the school, current initiatives, and volunteer opportunities? Fill out this private Google form so we can keep in touch with you.
Join our Alumni & Friends of ISAAC Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/505933266279557/
Join fellow classmates in telling your ISAAC Story. Tell us, "How did ISAAC make a difference in your life?"
Record your web-based testimonial in these easy steps:
- Fill out the simple form below.
- Click on the “record from webcam” icon found in the black box.
- You will be prompted to allow one-time access for this software to use the internal camera/microphone on your device.
- There will be a count-down to record, followed by the option to accept, review or re-record the greeting. When you feel you have the ideal recording, click “accept.” We will do the rest!
- Speak directly into the camera. Try to make eye contact as if you are speaking to another person.
- If possible, try to record in a quiet room, and speak slowly and clearly.
- Take a moment to consider your background, assuring there is no confidential/private information visible.
- While you can record your video on a cell phone, a steady, stable desktop or laptop computer is best. Tablet devices can work well as they can be propped in one place.
Again, thank you for your time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Kayla Hedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by 860.887.6882 x504.
We look forward to sharing this project with you soon!
Testimonials collected with Boast