The uniform for ISAAC is comprised of the following:
- Black, blue, or red polo shirt with the ISAAC logo
- Flat front (docker style) khaki pants or shorts
- Close-toe, close-heel sneakers, shoes or boots
- Jackets with the ISAAC logo (only) are permitted
Uniform shirts and jackets and sweatshirts must be ordered through the Darter Company. You may buy the uniform pants elsewhere (Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy, Gap etc.).
The following are the requirements of the dress code:
- Clothing must be properly fitted (not too large or too tight)
- Pants/Shorts should be made of khaki material and loosely fitted. Tight-fitting (yoga style) pants are not allowed.
- Pants/Shorts must be worn at waist level with a belt.
- Shorts must be no shorter than 1/2" above the knees.
- Flip flops, sandals, high heels or slides are not allowed.
- Hats, coats and gloves must be stored in a locker.
Please also refer to the Parent/Student Handbook