ISAAC offers multiple programs both during the academic day and after school. Many of our programs are offered along with our community partnerships and are aligned with our curricula. Over the course of the calendar year, students will have the opportunity to sign up for any program/club that is offered. The description of each program along with the dates and times of each can be found by clicking the FamilyID button.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign-up for AfterschoolPrograms, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This url can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
If you need assistance with registration, contact ArbiterSports at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-311-4060
Phone support is available 7 days per week, Monday through Friday, 8am-7pm ET, Saturday 10-6pm ET, Sunday 12-8pm ET.