Welcome to the ISAAC Athletics
The ISAAC athletic program provides a team oriented, competitive, and safe scholar athletic program. We have many offerings throughout the academic calendar year that provide our students the opportunities to try a variety of teams and clubs. We currently offer the following: Fall (Cross Country), Winter (Boys/Girls Basketball & Fencing), Spring (Volleyball & Track). ISAAC is always looking to expand the opportunities and activities to enhance students’ experiences at ISAAC.
We look forward to seeing our Dragon Nation section represent our school and our core values.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com), which is now part of the ArbiterSports (www.arbitersports.com) family!
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
(Include any information here about requirements that must be met in order to register. For example...Physical Exams, Online Concussion Courses Videos)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for the accurate completion of your online registration.
- (example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
A parent/guardian can register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This URL can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact ArbiterSports at: email@example.com or 800-311-4060
- Phone support is available 7 days per week, Monday through Friday, 8am-7pm ET, Saturday 10-6pm ET, Sunday 12-8pm ET.